Here are some of my favorite brewing resources on the Internet, in case they're of value to you:
Homebrew shops I recommend (I do not receive compensation for this list):
I've had good experiences at all the above.
Here are some links I find useful from time to time:
- Kveik Yeast Registry - Lists the known strains of Kveik, where they originated, and brewing characteristics for each
- Brewfather App - Something like a more modern, multi-platform, web-based version of BeerSmith or Beer Tools Pro. It can handle your brewing supply inventory, equipment profiles, recipes, provide fermentation tracking, and more.
- Grain and Adjuncts Chart - Provides information about various fermentables, including the flavors they tend to impart in beers.
- Yeast Comparison Charts - Information about yeast substitution.
- Another Yeast Substitution Resource
- White Labs to Wyeast Conversion Chart
I'll add more as I discover useful things.