This page contains links to recipes intended to clone a commercial beer. In some cases, these are recipes released by the brewery when it stopped producing the beer. In others, the recipe comes from a fellow home brewer who has produced something they believe is close to the original. The recipes listed here differ from the others on this site in that (unless otherwise noted on the page) I haven't brewed them - so I can't tell you if they're accurate or not. I document them here because I know there are lots of home brewers out there who would like to clone their favorite beers and may not know where to find a recipe. These may help you produce a clone of your favorite beer (or they may be wildly off).
- MadTree Blacktart Clone
- Rhinegeist Truth IPA (original online recipe and my version with notes)
- Russian River's Pliny the Elder
- Saison Dupont Clone
- Trappistes Rochefort 10 Clone
- Westvleteren XII Clone (Northern Brewer kit)
- Weyerbacher's Double Simcoe Double IPA
- Surly Brewing Co. Bender brown ale
Other sources of clone recipes (not on this site):
- Candi Syrup, Inc. Recipes: Includes recipes for many Belgian beers, like Gulden Draak 9000, Tripel Karmeliet, Westmalle Extra, Saison Dupont, St. and Bernardus Abt 12.
- (Book) Clone Brews by Tess and Mark Szamatulski
- (Book) North American Clone Brews by Scott R. Russell
- (Book) Brew Your Own Magazine's 250 Classic Clone Recipes
- (Book) Beer Captured by Tess and Mark Szamatulski