You might see posts like these in the coming weeks:
- Articles about brewing terminology like wort, flocculate, sparge, and attenuation
- Selecting the right equipment to start out
- "Brew along" posts showing a beer from recipe selection through bottling
- Beer recipes that are easy for a beginner to follow and produce a good beer
- Demonstrations of common brewing techniques
- Getting good deals on equipment and ingredients
- Alternatives to the more-expensive brewing equipment
- Links to other good sites on brewing
- Reviews of books about brewing
- Reviews of brewing equipment
- Different grain types and how they change a beer's flavor
- Pellet vs. whole hops
While we're on the subject of comments, I totally encourage them - provided that your comment is related to the post and constructive in some way. Can you correct a mistake or misunderstanding in my post? Do you have additional information (or a good link) to share on that topic? Do you have a solution to a problem I'm describing? Do you just want to say "thanks" for the article? Go ahead.
The first "real" post will appear in about 24 hours. Posts should appear approximately weekly after that, or more often when I can write them. I hope you'll be back, and share this site with your home brewing friends. Thanks!